BOSS POLY-TITE is a dual-wall corrugated High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe with a smooth interior liner for optimal hydraulic performance. It features a bell and gasketed joining system providing simple field connection and sanitary quality joint integrity. Its 320 kPa pipe stiffness makes BOSS Poly-tite specially designed for the most conservative municipal sewer applications. It is factory tested and certified to CSA Group standard B182.6 with a CSA 100 kPa (15 psi) certified joint (for 100 mm to 750 mm). This durable and highly resistant product delivers a 75 year design service life.
BOSS Poly-tite HDPE Pipe: Features
- Extremely durable and impact resistant
- Lightweight for safe on-site handling
- Highly chemical, abrasion and UV-resistant
- Cost effective with less equipment and manpower required for installation
- Wide range of fittings and couplers available